Sunday, August 22, 2010

All the way, Mexican!

So lately, I have been noticing an odd pattern of my life.
Everytime the weekend comes, all I want to do is to stay and laze at home, no kidding.
For 3 straight nights, Friday to Sunday!
And when Monday comes, I am dying/itching to get out of the house! So I make plans plans plans!
I guess, I have unknowingly switched the original weekend to weekdays!
And lately, anything Mexico-related gets me ticking.

I have caught Sin Nombre, finally. & I have to say, it's good, it's good! Edgar Flores was sooo good in it! And now, my new fascination is Julieta Venegas, a 40 year old Mexican singer! I think her genre of music falls into pop, it's really ear-warming and endearing. Best of it all, she doesn't look 40! her age, unlike most ageing Mexicans I have seen. Good stuff, her videos are pretty vintage-style and cute too. You must have noticed, my recent catchphrase is "gooood stuff". Can't stop saying it.

So yes, I am hoping I will finally get my world map tomorrow! Either from Page One or National Geographic, but they are both from National Geographic (just need to verify the prices) and it will finally be up on my wall!

Now, I'm torn. Should I think of Europe (Easter Europe) but of course after visiting Weilin's exhibition in London! or LatinAmerica. for grad trip. I talk like it's definitely going to happen but oh well. Talk is cheap, but it keeps me happy.

Buenas noches, mis corazons.

No comments: